650-125 SAEE Real Exam Questions
This exam will test the knowledge of system engineers and field engineers regarding the features, functions, design, and planning for deployment of the Cisco Smart Grid and Substation Automation technology solution. There will be a focus on the features and benefits of the Cisco 2010 Connected Grid Router (CGR 2010) and the Cisco 2500 Series Connected Grid Switch (CGS 2500). The solution deployment planning will include design, configuration, implementation, and integration.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the knowledge verification. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the knowledge verification.
- Introduction to Substation Automation Authorized Technology Provider Program
- How to Sell
- Substation Automation ATP Ordering and Support
- CGR 2010 Product Overview
- CGS 2500 Product Overview
- Cisco Smart Grid Substation Automation Solutions