The 642-384 CXFF exam is intended primarily for Cisco Channel Partner Field Engineers. The exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of:
- Accurately installing and configuring proposed wireless, security, unified communications and routing and switching integrated solutions, performing basic diagnostics and problem solving as needed.
- The Cisco Lifecycle Services approach: How to successfully sell, deploy, and support Cisco technologies.
Candidates can take the Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers v1.3 course on the Partner Education Connection to prepare for the exam.
1. Which two statements best describe the wireless core feature set using autonomous access
points when implementing Wireless Domain Services? (Choose two)
A. The primary Layer 2 WDS server address is configured via the infrastructure access
B. The primary Layer 2 WDS server address is automatically discovered by the
infrastructure access points through multicast
C. The primary Layer 2 WDS is selected by the highest MAC address, followed by priority
D. The primary Layer 2 WDS is selected by the highest priority number, followed by MAC
E. The primary Layer 2 WDS is selected by the highest IP address, followed by MAC
2. Which companion switch is recommended to be installed with Cisco Smart Business
C. ESW 500
3. In which of these phase is a customer’s curr ent net wor k i nfr astr uct ur e assessed
4. Which three are integrated Smart Applications included with the Cisco Unified
Communications 500 series? ( Choose three)
A. Smart Business Suite
B. Connected Data Protector
C. Timecard View
D. Cisco Unified CallConnector
E. Cisco WebEx PhoneConnect
F. VoiceView Express
5. Which design phase service component includes the development and documentation of the
test case or cases used to verify that a deployed infrastructure meets operational, functional,
and interface requirements?
A. Implementation Plan
B. Business Plan
C. Staging Plan
D. Detailed Design Development
E. Systems Acceptance Test Plan Development